Thursday, November 29, 2012

25,267 Words!

Tomorrow is the last day of NaNoWriMo. I'm ending it with just over half my word count goal and I couldn't be happier.
I've learned a ton of new information about my old characters. If you had seen how they started so long ago you would feel my shame. :) I love how they have changed. They are more than just weird pictures and paper airplanes with a scribbled conversation on cute notebook pages. They have a touch of depth that one day I know I'll enjoy exploring.
After all the Christmas projects and the fun of the holidays I'll go back to working on my MC in my WIP. Hopefully it will be better for the break I've given it. Plus I have a few new songs to add to my collection for listening to while writing!
I'm hoping you all have a wonderful Christmas! Travel safe!

P.S. I'll leave this story up for a while. I know it is a LOT to read over the business of everything. Then I'll be taking it down before next NaNo. Which at this point I'm sot sure I'll be joining in on. I think I say that every year... :)
God Bless! and Thanks again! Your Awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment