Friday, November 2, 2012

WELCOME!

Hi! Thanks for joining me on my adventure. This blog is for my NaNoWriMo story of 2012. The title is currently The Survivors. Which is what it was several years ago when I first started this idea. It ended in disaster last time so I hope to take this a step further this writing. Less planning and getting to know my characters and a bit more writing about them! :) Maybe I'll show you some of the pictures and models I made as we go along, when I find them, and/or get a spare moment or two!
Anyway ideas for a new title are welcome and very much appreciated! All comments are welcome. Just be courteous with your words please. Any inappropriate language will be deleted. 
Thank you and have a fantastic day!
P.S. If you don't know what NaNoWriMo is... well your really missing out! :) Here is the link to the site. National Novel Writing Month They will give you everything you need to know about them and this very popular event!

No comments:

Post a Comment